As from the 19th December we are temporarily closing our practice list until 19th June 2019 when we will review our position.
This means we will not be registering any new patients during this time. (The only exception will be direct family members of existing patients who are registered with us and who are living in the same household)
For those patients that sit outside this criteria please got to NHS Choices: www.nhs.uk where you will be able to find other practices in our locality.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and be assured we have not taken this decision lightly.
The closure will allow us to review our current staffing resource against patient demand so we may continue to provide continuity of care to our patients in the future.
NHS Urgent Care Centre
0115 883 8500
NHS Urgent Care Centre Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA (next to the BBC building) The centre will offers assessment and treatment for health conditions that are urgent but non-life threatening such as:
- Minor head injury with no loss of consciousness
- Skin infections and rashes
- Suspected broken bones, sprains and strains (X-ray will be available on-site)
- Eye infections and minor eye injuries
No appointment is needed; just drop in between 7am and 9pm 365 days a year.
- There is no longer a walk-in service based at Clifton Cornerstone but the centre still provides wound dressing, stitch removal and other treatment room services by appointment.
- There is no longer a walk-in service at the Health Centre on Upper Parliament Street but it remains open as a GP practice for registered patients.
For more information please contact NHS Nottingham City Clinical Commissioning Group Patient Experience Team on 0115 883 9570 or email: email@example.com
Evening & Weekend Appointments bookable through your GP practice
From March 2018, patients registered at this practice will be able to access additional routine appointments during evenings and weekends through the new GP+ Nottingham City service.
Appointments will be available to see GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and Physiotherapists in a fully equipped accessible location on Upper Parliament Street in Nottingham City Centre.
Opening hours will be:
16:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday 09:00 – 13:00 Saturday & Sunday
This will not be a walk-in service. Appointments are required and will be bookable through the reception team at your own GP practice from March onwards.
More information on this service will be coming very soon through your practice