Nottingham Walk-in Centre
Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA
Tel: 0115 883 8500
The walk-in centre is open every day of the year including weekends and bank holidays between 7am and 9pm and you don't need an appointment.
Coming soon: NHS Urgent Care Centre
From autumn 2015 a new NHS Urgent Care Centre will open at Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA (next to the BBC building) replacing the current walk-in centre on that site. The centre will offer assessment and treatment for health conditions that are urgent but non-life threatening such as:
- Minor burns and scalds
- Minor head injury with no loss of consciousness
- Skin infections and rashes
- Suspected broken bones, sprains and strains (X-ray will be available on-site)
- Eye infections and minor eye injuries
No appointment is needed; just drop in between 7am and 9pm 365 days a year.
- There is no longer a walk-in service based at Clifton Cornerstone but the centre still provides wound dressing, stitch removal and other treatment room services by appointment.
- There is no longer a walk-in service at the Health Centre on Upper Parliament Street but it remains open as a GP practice for registered patients.